Thursday 6 March 2014

Animation in AE ' YEEEEAAAAH BOOOOiii'

This was created using Photoshop and After Effects.
In photoshop I made separate layers for each limbs so when exported into AE I could animate each limb I wanted individually. However I add and anchor point to the hips (the end point of the triangle) nut only the body was moving. I didn't want the limbs to move without the body other wise it would look unnatural so, selected all the layer and paired it by using the pick whip and parented to the body layer then added an anchor point (Y) to each limb and joint . I made a new project in photoshop to make the different shapes the mouth made when saying 'yeah obi'. There was at least 5 different movements -'ye', 'ah', 'b', 'o' and 'i'; so I made 5 layers for each sound. Then I exported it into AE. I also downloaded the audio into AE and moved the keyframes of the mouth movement to match the speech (audio).

No comments:

Post a Comment