Tuesday 22 April 2014

P2. Voice Talent

Voice talent
The 3 qualities the character must have is a clear voice so it’s easy to understand, very childlike – most common and favorable voice to listen to.

My dream cast for the George would be Robin Williams because his voice has a wide range from high to deep and I think he could pull of a American little boys accent and also convey the timid characteristics of this boy until he has a temper. His played various roles like Loveface and Ramon from Happy Feet and also Fender in Robots etc. Unfortunately he has passed away that’s why he would be my dream cast.

Vic Mignogna famous for anima voice cast like Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist I chose him because of his naturally high voice and I think he could be great 

No comments:

Post a Comment