Monday 9 June 2014

P3 Animation Planning

Inspiration/ Concept: I was walking through town with a couple of friend when I saw a group of guys jumping over walls doing crazy stunts when I notice they didnt wear any  safety garments. So this gave me an idea for an safety advert, but instead of the normal cross the road adverts it will be an advert aimed at teenagers and upwards for Parkour.

how im going to do this: im going to be rotoscoping the the guy that will be doing parkour, i'll be leaving the background as it is in the footage 

who with: well i planned to get one of my friends that dose parkour but he couldn't do it due to revision time schedule. so i found out the charlie one of the people in this course knew someone and could help me out with what i wanted to capture.



No comments:

Post a Comment